New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
[IS]Noor[HZ]

[Admin Report] A$AP_SwizZz

Your nickname: [IS]Noor[HZ]

Nickname of reported player: A$AP_SwizZz

Reason: Abusing He Kicked Me For Escaping By S0beit And All That I Used /nrg then i used my fly car and we weren't in a gang zone and i refilled then i said iam coming then he kicked me

Screenshot(s): http://imgur.com/a/ZJgdu

Edited by Noor_Mustafa

:pro:

Also I have some things to say.

1. As an admin he swears and HE DOESNT ADMIT that he is swearing, which is childish behaviour, especially for an admin.

2. He doesn`t do anything good, for example when there is a hacker all he does is kick them when he knows there are admins with /ban online, and we can spec them and give them their punishment.

3. He threatened Sorin_FCD and pretty much threatens anyone who swears to/ rude to him.

4.If you tell him to stop threatening he is trying to act like a big man, thinking he has protection when as an admin he should know his /rules

5. PLUS he says to us when he swears that "you should look at /rules first" when his swearing is definitely against the rules + he doesnt want to stop.

unknown.png?width=1195&height=673

We told him off in this picture and Sorin_FCD can testify that he kept doing the same thing he did before, I translated for him.

Hope my points are clear.

Edited by _Denisthedude_

:pro:

sa-mp-116.png Aici se vede ca erau si 2 Admini cu acces la /ban,/rban care se puteau ocupa 

sa-mp-117.png

Si aici se vede clar limbajul cu un player normal.

Mesajul pe care l-am rugat pe denis sa il traduca a fost fiindca din cauza limbajului lu swizzz i-am dat warn iar apoi m-a amenintat ca citez ,,you want to get rid of your rank?,, si sustinea sa citesc rules ca i-am dat warn fara motiv

Edited by SORIN_FCD