New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
[]7DayS_=]

[Player Report] [IS]TheodoR

Nickname-ul tau: (numele tau in server):[]7DayS_=]
Nickname-ul jucatorului raportat: (numele jucatorului raportat)[IS]TheodoR
Motiv: (spune in cuvinte de ce raportezi acest jucator)DM cu Hunter si Hydra la /lv
Dovezi: (pune o poza sau mai multe cu dovezile aduse):1.http://imgur.com/a/n5lGf

You have 24 Hours to proof more... Because only with two pictures we can't do anything... Or your report will be denied!

And i don't want nobody to spam or replied here!!! I just want proof, and that it's!

Man,asta deja este a 2-a sau a nu stiu cata prostie a lui THEO , să il atenționeze/sancționeze cineva.Eu vad că și-au cam luat ADMIN-ul in cap.

Edited by CiprianCiprian

1 oră în urmă, Dakatax a spus:

You have 24 Hours to proof more... Because only with two pictures we can't do anything... Or your report will be denied!

And i don't want nobody to spam or replied here!!! I just want proof, and that it's!

Dakatax take it easy.Owners decide If the report will be denied.You doesnt have this power so let the responsables to say

3 hours ago, SORIN_FCD said:

Dakatax take it easy.Owners decide If the report will be denied.You doesnt have this power so let the responsables to say

We have, because do you can do something with that report??? I am just saying right now?? Can you do something with that report? Do he is like to be demoted or banned? No, what you can do with two pictures who he is spawned one hydra and hunter... If i spawn hunter and hydra in /lv, make two pictures and report me!!! This is the new here.