Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

sANDREAS

Perma Ban Appeal

I dont fucking care who you met or who spoke about who, what im requesting right now is an unban, SO CHECK  IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS CREATED FROM MY IP and thats it. 

First, you received a forum warning for your language. If you want something from us you have to give a little bit of respect, as we give you.

Second, you made me a report but what you request right now is an unban (as you said). If it is so, you posted in the wrong board.

I specified in the post that I want you demoted because you're kind of an idiot banning new people. Of course i would like an unban as I did nothing.

Edited by Liberty
No "fucking", please

you know what, fuck off, i dont even care about any of it anymore, i thought i could play on this server ,well, fuck y'all, bye. I just waste my time here. I can't argue with kids. They always win.

2 minutes ago, sANDREAS said:

you know what, fuck off, i dont even care about any of it anymore, i thought i could play on this server ,well, fuck y'all, bye. I just waste my time here. I can't argue with kids. They always win.

Well, if you know that you are right, you could fight for it. You didn't present us any proof that you are innocent. :) Only swears...

I will search for your ip soon. You have a bad atitude bro.

Ok, i searched for it. You don't have any other accounts, maybe was a mistake. But you should drop off your bad ass language. You will be unbanned soon.

:accepted:

:topicclosed:

Edited by Sami
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1