New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
JustWant14

unbanned

Nickname:JustWant

Screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/LSDPu

Other Specifications: admin please unbanned and back my vip im not teleport other player with police and .... why not play anymore aggin because the admin not helpfull and so very strict that aggin not play anymore me i want to play because this game so cool and i love this game 

6 hours ago, JustWant14 said:

Nickname:JustWant

Screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/LSDPu

Other Specifications: admin please unbanned and back my vip im not teleport other player with police and .... why not play anymore aggin because the admin not helpfull and so very strict that aggin not play anymore me i want to play because this game so cool and i love this game 

Yeah, yeah. You are annoying every day, every minute, every second. You abuse by vip, you port to players... you have complaints from players, even from admins. What I should do?

You have two options: play on server, but never get vip or never play on server(you stay banned). Choose one.

sami Im not annoying every day sami and im reponsible a player and i want to play RNT  to be a vip and im not teleport a player with a police sami your wrong player want to destroy my account he jealous my account because im a vip sami please sami unbanned my ip and back 

3 hours ago, JustWant14 said:

my serial thats ban me the picture

You must copy the serial from the image in a reply. It will be more easy for Sami to unban you.

6 hours ago, JustWant14 said:

Sami my serial D4990AC484E99EAD8C4804F88DDD9CE9EC4D8DFF

You are unbanned, but at the first mistake you will be banned and you'll stay banned.

About the vip, don't make the request because you'll not receive it again.

:accepted:

:topicclosed: