Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

FreeDooM

[Report jucator] Dakatax

Your nickname: (your nickname in game) FreeDooM
Nickname of reported player: (nickname of reported player)Dakatax
Reason: (say in words why you report this player) He's abusing a server script for his own advantage, well, in this case for his mates. 
Abusing a server script like that it's no better than hacking mate, you don't do things like that especially when you are an admin, at least you admited and it makes me think that you don't realize that you are abusing. 
Fallengirl, you need to change this system, make in a way that if a team mate shoots his partener he will get freeze and he won't do any damage to his team mate, this system is ridiculous
Screenshot(s): (add a picture or more with the evidence)http://imgur.com/a/YG4Js

Wait, wait, waitttt.... We made one topic one time for this bug... And there is no problem with that, for your teammate can be helpfull with that!! How many people in gang are using it... You don't know, and the owners used it, because it's more fun to play more and fight with the enemie... But you will report me for that?? What you think you will do with that report? They will demoted me? They will ban me?? For this report, they can tell you (i think fallen will tell you.) I will fix it, topic closed, or something else... But that it's more helpfull for your teammate. For that it's not fixed. =) If they think i am using some script or something... Okey i don't have a problem, ban and demoted me... But i am cleary guy who is help to the people and be more helpfull with all i can do! Not to cheat or something else... The admin level it's giving to me to be helpfull, not to cheat! Please let the owners tell what they think abot this report. =) 

Ok, you seem a really nice guy, I don't want to hurt anybody, but...It seems fair to you that i shoot you untill I get sweaty and after I let you one hp your team mate shoots you once and you get restored and I die imediatly after? It seems FUN to you when two gang members come to fight just one gang member and he is strugglig to kill at least one of the enemies but then he gets his health restored and dies imediatly after? And the other two keeps doing that on that one player untill he gets frustrated and upset and he leaves the server? It's that FUN TO YOU MATE ?! IF IT IS, YOU ARE REALLY SICK PERSON. I didn't report you to get demoted, I made a PLAYER REPORT, not an ADMIN REPORT, ok? You didn't mistake as an ADMIN you have been mistaken as a PLAYER. Do you understand? The system it's destroying the FUN, not making it. It makes me feel bullyied and frustrated, not like I am having fun.I don't know what FallenGirl was thinkin when she decided to make this and keep it that way.

Edited by FreeDooM

Okey... Can you tell me now? How you want to in one gang... When... Now i will explame:
Explame: Me and Theodor... We are attacking you, and we are both with low HP... We are killing you, and you are respawning... If wasn't that think if we shoot each other.. We can't capture the base, because you are always respawing there... For that it's make to restored your health... To be more fair... Because when you respawn (You know that..) You have and armour... And then when you respawn it's more hard to fight guy with like 2 healths! Because you have armour and health, i have only a health! And if wasn't someone to restored my health, i will die always when i am trying to captured the base!!! For that it's that to restored your health, and be more fair for the other players!!! You seen us with Adi, you can't beat us because we are 2vs1 and you got mad for that script??? Why m8?? Whyyy? That it's just one script who you are making with some b*lls**t!!! I don't understand you! I tell you from my first replied... Why?

Ok, I will say it again, you are a nice guy, but damn son, you have a stupid way to think....It's already enough that are 2 players versus 1, you also need to get health restored? It means that you are really shit. I really can't explain better why this it's not good and fair. It's clearly that you don't have more then 13-14, or you are very stupid or retarded. I am sorry to tell you that, but someone who can't see a problem in this system, actually an abusing of the server script it's really fucking retarded or he wants to keep that way because he knows that he has more members then any gangs and wants to keep it that way to have more advantage besides the number of his members.

My last reply, if FallenGirl dosen't understand my statement and make the right decision I will stop playing because it will be clearly what kind of community is this.

Thank you for your attention!

Edited by FreeDooM

FreeDoom i didn t like your language with our admin.I reply now because he isn t the ONLY PLAYER WHAT USE THIS.Is more fun to battle with players a more long time and your ideea with freeze is STUPID.My opinion is isn t fair to report a player because use a script. All Gangs use that because is helpfull to restore health to your members when fight. You have the advantaje to respawn in your base and the invaders to restore their health.I think players doesn t leave the server for a base.They will leave the base or some will leave the gang.That is all.I will say CONTRA to this report

:contra:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SORIN_FCD said:

FreeDoom i didn t like your language with our admin.I reply now because he isn t the ONLY PLAYER WHAT USE THIS.Is more fun to battle with players a more long time and your ideea with freeze is STUPID.My opinion is isn t fair to report a player because use a script. All Gangs use that because is helpfull to restore health to your members when fight. You have the advantaje to respawn in your base and the invaders to restore their health.I think players doesn t leave the server for a base.They will leave the base or some will leave the gang.That is all.I will say CONTRA to this report

You don't need to like anything that I do. If everybody abuse a server bug or a server script for his own advantage dosen't make it okay...If 2 players go kill one in his own base they already have the advantage of the number, how many advantages do you need? Maybe my idea it's stupid, but this one with filling up the health it's 10.000 times more stupid. How can you guys be ok with this, I just can't understand how idiot can you be...

FFS, this community it's more and more cancer, lmao. If the owner can't see a problem with this maybe she deserve 25 players max a day and 15 avg.

39 minutes ago, CiprianCiprian said:

I bet ciprian didn't understand one single fuck, that's why he has no argument.

Acum 5 ore, FreeDooM a spus:

You don't need to like anything that I do. If everybody abuse a server bug or a server script for his own advantage dosen't make it okay...If 2 players go kill one in his own base they already have the advantage of the number, how many advantages do you need? Maybe my idea it's stupid, but this one with filling up the health it's 10.000 times more stupid. How can you guys be ok with this, I just can't understand how idiot can you be...

FFS, this community it's more and more cancer, lmao. If the owner can't see a problem with this maybe she deserve 25 players max a day and 15 avg.

I bet ciprian didn't understand one single fuck, that's why he has no argument.

1.Mai ușor cu comentariile despre comunitate fiindcă nu ai stat tu 250 de ore pe server ca sa îți permiți să faci astfel de comentarii jignitoare și dacă vrei o poți lua și drept o amenințare fiindcă mă scoate din sărite sa vad că vine unul și începe să își bată joc de munca atâtor persoane care au stat sute de ore ca să facă serverul un loc în care sa te poți simți bine

2.Viața se reîncărca fiindcă funcția care nu permite ca membrii de gang sa se omoare intre ei este asemănător cu /vgod

3.Nimeni nu te-a pus să stai in baza sa o aperi.Nu îmi poți spune mie că dacă ai fi plecat din baza s-ar fi ținut după tine sa te omoare până ieși de pe server

4.Eu cred că m-ai mult ai făcut acest post fiindcă dakatax a venit cu cineva și foloseau toate avantajele pe care le-au avut fiind mai buni decât tine fiindcă dacă era gangul tau in locul lor atunci nu mai făceai post că ti-a reumplut careva viața în timpul luptei

Edited by SORIN_FCD