New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Dakatax

[Admin Report] SuPeR_MaN

Your nickname: Dakatax
Nickname of reported player: SuPeR_MaN
Reason: He is only lying our admin... That mean sorin ; theo ; sonny and other admin!!! I don't have other videos, because i was giving him a chance... But now when he lie again!! He pissed me off!! And for don't telling you guys, how much hackers was before i become admin and now i'm admin... Players are reporting the hacker... but he is not doing.. nothing!! only playing in-game and using that commands: /healall /armourall and /rac !!! That it's for him... And for don't telling you, he can't be helpfull... Why? Because he can't understand other guys what they are saying to him?? He is only saying to me to sell one (Sorry for that i am saying!) st*pid house... And i see it because he pissed me off soo much! If you want guys, comment what you think and let's the Black or other Owners say what they think to do! 
Screenshot(s): 

man he can't do anything with the hackers at level 2 he haven't much powerful commands to stop hackers,he can't even warn anyone,but if you are saying about telling to senior admin then you are right i agree with you in that case.

Edited by VivEK_[KiLLeR]