New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Dakatax

Forum Suggestion.

Your Nickname: Dakatax
Your Age 18
Your ideea: I think the admin who has level 4 or 5, to have some ranks here. Because we are only Members... I think we should have something like role to help and other stuff... Not to replied only. Like lock the topics in Infinity Stuntage forum topics only... If there is other admin in the other server... To have permission there. I will explaim... Like me, i have admin level 8 in-game... (Infinity Stuntage) And to have like some role (Administrator or Basic Administrator.) And can maybe lock topics and that it's... To be like all helpfull and in forum. Because now i have time, but like month or more time... I will be very busy, and i will can watch only the forum. My ideea it's all admins who has level 4 or 5... To have some roles and those roles to have some names like in-game. 

In my opinion, server and forum are 2 different things, and shouldn't have any connection.

For example, i'm admin on forum, so this doesn't mean that i should have any rank on server, i'm just a simple player.

PS: I think moderatos can handle the posts and topics.

Hype-zone don't mean just Infinite Stuntage, is a gaming comunity where all users are welcome ( or it have to be :)) ). So, let s  say we will have more 3 server here,and that 3 servers comes with 10 admins each one . 

So, lets give to him an Level here .. he dont have to do nothing .. just to be there, it seems legit, a ? :))

Anyway .. if you have some free time and you want a Rank here, in the comunity, you can start helping with sugestions or claims idk .. not just expect to lock topic's .

Or make an request for it if you think you are already able to do something like that, the comunity really needs some activity in this moment.

Thanks for sugestion.

Edited by blacklife
  • Like 2