Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Yashas

[Admin Request] Yashas

Nickname: (your nickname on server):Yashas
Age: (your real age, 14 years is minimum):17 and 4 months
Reason: (why do you want admin ?):I have seen many people hacking and want to protect the people from hackers.
Statistics image: (photo of /stats -> Normal Statistics ):sa-mp-015.png
From when do you play SA:MP ?: (from how much time do you play SA:MP ?)2 years and 4 months
You were admin on other servers ?: (yes or not, yes if you were admin):Yes in CnR(Cops n Robbers)
Do you know any admin command ?: (write some admin commands):/spec /goto /god /spawn /ban /kick /warn etc.
Contact details: (write your ID: Skype or Yahoo! Messenger):yashasadityaamurali (fb)

:contra: I been see that... When you join again from month inactivity... You post for Admin Request. Why are you doing this, when you are not playing in the server??? WTF mate?

Well I go out and meet my relatives and when i come back my dad just doesn't let me play on my pc and when i do,he just cuts the connection of the Wi-fi. So my problem is the Wifi not the inactivity. If there is Wifi Obviosuly iam gonna be active for like more than 5 hrs a day. And why THE FUCK SHOULD YOU SAY ME THAT :I have'nt seen you helping others BECUZ YOU ARE OFFLINE And i dont only capture gangs i even play all the /dmz and stunts. And spend time shooting or with my friends.Iam not doing this for my life.I wanna become admin cause i have seen many people hacking.And when you people are not there( i meant no admins are there) some hackers would login and start shooting everybody by airbreak. Then i would say in the main chat: Guyz do /q then when the hacker goes login again. Those you have'nt seen me doing cuz When you are offline(admins) that time i login.And you say me that I have'nt seen you in the server?WTF?       AND YOU ALL CAN SEE THAT Denisthedude is actually chatting. And he says:Have'nt really seen me on server?

54 minutes ago, Yashas said:

Well I go out and meet my relatives and when i come back my dad just doesn't let me play on my pc and when i do,he just cuts the connection of the Wi-fi. So my problem is the Wifi not the inactivity. If there is Wifi Obviosuly iam gonna be active for like more than 5 hrs a day. And why THE FUCK SHOULD YOU SAY ME THAT :I have'nt seen you helping others BECUZ YOU ARE OFFLINE And i dont only capture gangs i even play all the /dmz and stunts. And spend time shooting or with my friends.Iam not doing this for my life.I wanna become admin cause i have seen many people hacking.And when you people are not there( i meant no admins are there) some hackers would login and start shooting everybody by airbreak. Then i would say in the main chat: Guyz do /q then when the hacker goes login again. Those you have'nt seen me doing cuz When you are offline(admins) that time i login.And you say me that I have'nt seen you in the server?WTF?       AND YOU ALL CAN SEE THAT Denisthedude is actually chatting. And he says:Have'nt really seen me on server?

Mate... 
First: That is not my problem for your dad is too bad to cut your Wi-Fi...
Secound: We can't be alwasy online... I'm working, and have own life + my girfriend always need my help... And when i have time i'm joining always the game to see what happend and other stuff... Don't talk too much, when you don't know it!! And for the other guys. (For the staff.) They have own life too... They have a problem too... They have much, more than you... (Half of them.) And if you want to talk for that, i can talk with you everyday. For that, don't talk too much for us, when you don't know.

1.Isn t our problem if you can t have anytime wi-fi and Staff must to be active like 3-5 hours at 3 days(a minimum online time when we doesn t have time for game)

2.When hackers login and Admins aren t online you can make a player report and the first Admin with /ban who come in server will respond to your report:contra: