New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Yashas

[Admin Request] Yashas

Nickname: (your nickname on server):Yashas
Age: (your real age, 14 years is minimum):17 and 3months
Reason: (why do you want admin ?):I want to become admin because i want to help the un-hackers to be protected from that asshole hackers.
Statistics image: (photo of /stats -> Normal Statistics ):sa-mp-013.png
From when do you play SA:MP ?: (from how much time do you play SA:MP ?):3 years and 8 months
You were admin on other servers ?: (yes or not, yes if you were admin):Yes In other server. [Only in CnR Server(Cops and robbers)]
Do you know any admin command ?: (write some admin commands):/goto /kick /ban /unban /announce /spawn
Contact details: (write your ID: Skype or Yahoo! Messenger):yashasadityaamurali

Acum 7 ore, Yashas a spus:

i want to become admin lvl 1 so i need 20 hours and i have it

Yes,but you don't want to be one big ADMIN? For this you need more hours. ;).I like you.You are a good man. :)

:contra: You wasn't active for like 1 month... And now you join again in making that topic?? For what?? Be more actived and be more helpfull!!! I don't want guys who are not activity, and making aplication for admin, who they doesn't actived in-game... Because like now... I am admin level 8, but i don't have too much time to join in the server... We want more actived guys like RYDER, SORIN, Flash, Pingu and two more guys who they are!!! This is my vote, and telling you again! :contra: 

Acum 23 ore, Dakatax a spus:

:contra: You wasn't active for like 1 month... And now you join again in making that topic?? For what?? Be more actived and be more helpfull!!! I don't want guys who are not activity, and making aplication for admin, who they doesn't actived in-game... Because like now... I am admin level 8, but i don't have too much time to join in the server... We want more actived guys like RYDER, SORIN, Flash, Pingu and two more guys who they are!!! This is my vote, and telling you again! :contra: 

Dakatax , calm man.He is just one player.Do not be bad,he wants to be ADMIN that all.

• Like 1