Sign In

Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

SuPeR_MaN

[Player Report] [IS]RYDER.

On 4/8/2017 at 9:35 AM, Dakatax said:

First answear you give me: Okey, he can't ban... He can kick. But when he kicked him, what you think he will do?? He will join again, and he will play again!! 

Second answear you give me: Okey... I am telling you to report this guy here!! You have /vaka, see him (Aka) and report him here!! Can you or no?? For that i am telling you! Not in the server the command /report... HERE!!! For that it's make the forum, to report guys and other thinks to do!!!

Third answear you give me: Some of your half answears are not perfectly... And when you got demoted, you wanted to i get too demoted... You hate all guys from the staff!!! How mad and sad you need to be to hate us??? And don't tell me: "No i don't hate you... I am just doing this for you guys or something else" Because Everytime when i join in the server, i see your eyes from the player in-game... How much you hate me than you got demoted! Come on, don't be mad bro... That it's just a game and some levels... (Yea you can do with that levels what you want... But not to abuse them) But if you was more helpfull and e.t.c like me and other guys from the staff, you will be good admin. But you choice to be bad guy. And you die. =)

first answer:-mate don't you know that if he gets 4 kicks he will be banned at least for 10 days then it can be done permanently by senior admins and tell me how much times he would get online after being kicked? he would get banned for at least permanent but it could be done permanently by senior admins.

Second answer:-don't you think that it would get how much time? and tell me if an admin is online then why should i report for him on forums if that admin can kick him,only for the wastage of time or to let him enjoy till then?

third answer:-hahahaha all of my answers are perfect to you and don't think i am jealous i am just taking an action against wrong persons and bro i don't hate you,you just did what was right ACCORDING TO YOU.i just wanna stop bad guys in the server even if i am not an admin.

On 4/8/2017 at 9:46 AM, Theodor said:

:contra: APARARE:Nu i-am dat kick pentru ca exista un mic bug.Cand intrati va puteti uita la /aka [ID]-ul meu si sa vedeti ca am mai multe accounts pe care nicinu sunt ale mele.I-a raspuns asa pentru ca eram ocupat cu gangul.Inteleg are dreptate intr-un fel,edi e prietenul meu,dar cred ca e bugul.Nu eram convins sa ii dau sua nu.NU UITATI DE .AKA 

please Theo can you tell me in English what you said? i don't know Roman Language. 

2 hours ago, SuPeR_MaN said:

first answer:-mate don't you know that if he gets 4 kicks he will be banned at least for 10 days then it can be done permanently by senior admins and tell me how much times he would get online after being kicked? he would get banned for at least permanent but it could be done permanently by senior admins.

Second answer:-don't you think that it would get how much time? and tell me if an admin is online then why should i report for him on forums if that admin can kick him,only for the wastage of time or to let him enjoy till then?

third answer:-hahahaha all of my answers are perfect to you and don't think i am jealous i am just taking an action against wrong persons and bro i don't hate you,you just did what was right ACCORDING TO YOU.i just wanna stop bad guys in the server even if i am not an admin.

First answear you gave me again: He will get 4 kicks and get banned for 10 days. Okey, he will change the IP, and then what we will do?? Again he will get ban and again, again , again , again. And then we will be pissed of for that. And he will play in the server.

Second answear you gave me again: If there is admin without admin level 8. You need to report him! If there is admin with Admin Level: 8 or higher, then you will report him in-game with the command!! Can you think??? Or you are just saying that, to be like... Ehg... They are st*pid... I will win.

Third Answear you gave me again: Again, i am saying it. No they are not. =) Yes you are jealous everytime and everyday when you join in-game !! And i said it. Don't tell me, because you tell me what you think for me and the staff! You hate us! In-game you said it, and i know it, because i remember everything!!! And yea, if you want stop bad guys, why you got demoted?? Because you are not helpfull and didn't stop them. =)

First Answer:- Man you are saying that if you ban him he will change the IP then why do you guys ban other persons? they can also change the IP so what's the reason to ban them just showing that you are admin? hahahahaha

Second Answer:- Man i already given you answer of this question that if an admin is online at the server then why should i report on forum? to let him enjoy till then..and man just leave this question just focus on his answer given to me imagine that he would be 8 or 9 level but still he would give me the same answer that he is my best friend,so would he take an action against him?And mate Don't think that i am trying to win from you i am just trying to clear all the things.you are my friend if you don't want to be then tell clearly.

Third Answer:- My all answers are perfect let the owners decide this............i am not jealous of you guys you are friend but if you don't want to be then tell me and stop making your own sentences i haven't ever said that i hate the staff or anything else bad about the staff.......And you are right that i was demoted because of this reason and it was my mistake and now i just want to make that mistake,correct....and you started changing the topic.

On 4/8/2017 at 0:29 PM, Dakatax said:

First answear you gave me again: He will get 4 kicks and get banned for 10 days. Okey, he will change the IP, and then what we will do?? Again he will get ban and again, again , again , again. And then we will be pissed of for that. And he will play in the server.

Second answear you gave me again: If there is admin without admin level 8. You need to report him! If there is admin with Admin Level: 8 or higher, then you will report him in-game with the command!! Can you think??? Or you are just saying that, to be like... Ehg... They are st*pid... I will win.

Third Answear you gave me again: Again, i am saying it. No they are not. =) Yes you are jealous everytime and everyday when you join in-game !! And i said it. Don't tell me, because you tell me what you think for me and the staff! You hate us! In-game you said it, and i know it, because i remember everything!!! And yea, if you want stop bad guys, why you got demoted?? Because you are not helpfull and didn't stop them. =)

Shut up guys.I am tired of this reply es again and again and again.If you want to talk talk on server in /pm and don t reply here.You two start to act like childs

Dakatax,you give your answer in 1 post.Is enought.Don t reply after his reply to your reply only to have the last word

SuperMan,he gives contra so this is his opinion and you must respect it.And you don t reply at every reply for reason like: Why you give pro pe contra 

You aren t childs guy so show me you are mature