Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

SuPeR_MaN

[Player Report] [IS]RYDER.

Your Nickname:-   SuPeR_[KiLLeR]

Reported Player Nickname:- [IS]RYDER.

Reason:- He is not performing his duty well as an admin he isn't taking any action to someone who is his friend and not punishing his best friend.

Screenshot:-  PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE PRIVATE MESSAGES BETWEEN US.                 sa-mp-009.png

On 4/8/2017 at 2:07 AM, CiprianCiprian said:

Yep, i know him.He is Teodor and live hit friends,but he came abuse sometimes .I think he deserve one warn 

he needs to be demoted,he doesn't do anything and doesn't do anything with his best friends and he values his friends more than honesty to the server,he doesn't stop illegal things which is the work of an admin so

he need to be demoted,he hasn't any right to be an admin. 

Acum 9 minute, SuPeR_MaN a spus:

he needs to be demoted,he doesn't do anything and doesn't do anything with his best friends and he values his friends more than honesty to the server,he doesn't stop illegal things which is the work of an admin so

he need to be demoted,he hasn't any right to be an admin. 

True.Mhm o.O

Yeah......I know this situation with him but is the first time when someone reported him.In this case i can t defend him anymore so i agree Ciprian and Super.Something must to be maked in this situation

PS:I doesn t have nothing with you theodor but now i see you make players angry with your actions

Edited by SORIN_FCD

First...: How you want to ban theodor someone?? When he don't have the level for ban???
Secound: Why you don't report that guy for multi accounts?? Someone with higher admin will ban him! With that report, i didn't see something with theodor who he make mistake?? Because when Angel was banned, he was ubanned (himself "Change IP") And i banned him again, i told theodor and he say he is his friend. And for that i doesn't care! Because i am with the rules and making the server to be more playing. 
Third: With that report, i doesn't see some problem with theodor?? Because, again i am saying. He doesn't have ban level. Admin level i mean! For that i think he doesn't need some demoted or something!!! 

PS: :contra: 

On 4/8/2017 at 5:50 AM, Dakatax said:

First...: How you want to ban theodor someone?? When he don't have the level for ban???
Secound: Why you don't report that guy for multi accounts?? Someone with higher admin will ban him! With that report, i didn't see something with theodor who he make mistake?? Because when Angel was banned, he was ubanned (himself "Change IP") And i banned him again, i told theodor and he say he is his friend. And for that i doesn't care! Because i am with the rules and making the server to be more playing. 
Third: With that report, i doesn't see some problem with theodor?? Because, again i am saying. He doesn't have ban level. Admin level i mean! For that i think he doesn't need some demoted or something!!! 

PS: :contra: 

First Question answer:- if he can't ban then he could kick so,and imagine that he had the level to ban him still he would give the same answer,just focus on his answer to me.

second question answer:- mate there was no senior admin online at that time,till the senior admin gets online what do you think i must wait all the time?....and you also said that he said the same so this is the second proof for me...

Third question answer:- mate i have the perfect answer for your every question.he needs to be demoted after all i have the proof against him. 

Acum 5 ore, SORIN_FCD a spus:

Yeah......I know this situation with him but is the first time when someone reported him.In this case i can t defend him anymore so i agree Ciprian and Super.Something must to be maked in this situation

PS:I doesn t have nothing with you theodor but now i see you make players angry with your actions

True and SORIN . Good. MHM . I don't know!:|:|

2 hours ago, SuPeR_MaN said:

First Question answer:- if he can't ban then he could kick so,and imagine that he had the level to ban him still he would give the same answer,just focus on his answer to me.

second question answer:- mate there was no senior admin online at that time,till the senior admin gets online what do you think i must wait all the time?....and you also said that he said the same so this is the second proof for me...

Third question answer:- mate i have the perfect answer for your every question.he needs to be demoted after all i have the proof against him. 

First answear you give me: Okey, he can't ban... He can kick. But when he kicked him, what you think he will do?? He will join again, and he will play again!! 

Second answear you give me: Okey... I am telling you to report this guy here!! You have /vaka, see him (Aka) and report him here!! Can you or no?? For that i am telling you! Not in the server the command /report... HERE!!! For that it's make the forum, to report guys and other thinks to do!!!

Third answear you give me: Some of your half answears are not perfectly... And when you got demoted, you wanted to i get too demoted... You hate all guys from the staff!!! How mad and sad you need to be to hate us??? And don't tell me: "No i don't hate you... I am just doing this for you guys or something else" Because Everytime when i join in the server, i see your eyes from the player in-game... How much you hate me than you got demoted! Come on, don't be mad bro... That it's just a game and some levels... (Yea you can do with that levels what you want... But not to abuse them) But if you was more helpfull and e.t.c like me and other guys from the staff, you will be good admin. But you choice to be bad guy. And you die. =)

:contra: APARARE:Nu i-am dat kick pentru ca exista un mic bug.Cand intrati va puteti uita la /aka [ID]-ul meu si sa vedeti ca am mai multe accounts pe care nicinu sunt ale mele.I-a raspuns asa pentru ca eram ocupat cu gangul.Inteleg are dreptate intr-un fel,edi e prietenul meu,dar cred ca e bugul.Nu eram convins sa ii dau sua nu.NU UITATI DE .AKA