Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Dakatax

Here your go, my video. =)

Hello guys, i will show you a little from my: Duels with theodor. And showing you how i am playing... Sorry for the video, but i have a little lag when i am recording... That is nasty... And thanks again to theodor for helping me with the video. Have a Nice Day! :)

Video: 

Nice video :D.

Also if you make videos like this  on sv please write in the video our sv ip/dns the name of it and the com link and name. Also in title use Infinite Stuntage.. 

If it is a bug to show us in video dont write that. Just if it is a video like this where you really play u can help us with advert on YT, but just with this types of videos where you play, stunt etc. If you post the sv name in a bug video you will never help us :)) because the bugs are bugs, nothing more.. we must to see them not others. So if u dont write the name anywhere in videos with bugs it is ok. I hope u understand.

26 minutes ago, FaLLenGirL said:

Also if you make videos like this  on sv please write in the video our sv ip/dns the name of it and the com link and name. Also in title use Infinite Stuntage.. 

If it is a bug to show us in video dont write that. Just if it is a video like this where you really play u can help us with advert on YT, but just with this types of videos where you play, stunt etc. If you post the sv name in a bug video you will never help us :)) because the bugs are bugs, nothing more.. we must to see them not others. So if u dont write the name anywhere in videos with bugs it is ok. I hope u understand.

It's not adversting or something... I made that video for fun and for the others who thinking i am using hacks, mods and etc.... If you want to share your server, it's not a problem! But if i do it, there is no guys who is watching my Youtube Channel. =)

• Like 1

If someone will type on YT "infinite stuntage" all vids that have infinite stuntage in title or description will appear. So that your channel it s not so subscribed it is not a problem.

Acum 1 oră, FaLLenGirL a spus:

M-am gandit sa fac ceva gen un trailer cu serveru, am ceva abonati, dar nu cred ca o sa am cu cine.

• Like 1