New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Dakatax

Suggestion Forum.

Your Nickname: Dakatax
Your Age: 18.
Your ideea: I think in this forum can be added translation on some topics??? Like skype maybe? When you post some topic for like me, that somebody can translate it from forum and be translation from: English to Romania or... Some guy post some topic with his language (Romania) and can forum translate it to English??? Maybe?? If we the founder or administrations can do it? Don't know..

I m not sure if that is possible automatically with an comunity script automatically, also if you request a translation from part of majority 12 - 13 year kids who if playng on Infinite stuntage ... That s too mutch for them.

Better solution : translate yourself with Bing , if that post matter translated, romanian translation on anny sites are a pice of shit.

I m :pro: with that if it s possible, anyway.. Do it yourself, have fun :))))

Edited by blacklife
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, blacklife said:

I m not sure if that is possible automatically with an comunity script automatically, also if you request a translation from part of majority 12 - 13 year kids who if playng on Infinite stuntage ... That s too mutch for them.

Better solution : translate yourself with Bing , if that post matter translated, romanian translation on anny sites are a pice of shit.

I m :pro: with that if it s possible, anyway.. Do it yourself, have fun :))))

Really, bing ? That's not a good solution.

If you are talking about our community servers, it can  be solved, but the entire community ... I am not sure... By the way, if you have any questions and translation problems you can ask me about anything. I am here to help you. Have a nice day !

3 hours ago, FaLLenGirL said:

There exist, language. In down of page. U can change it from ro to eng, and the server models, are in ro/eng. XD.

Screenshot_20170222_144624.png

M8, i'm telling you for the post. Not for the forum... Because now the rules on that forum, i can't read them... Because it's saying romania language.... And for that i'm telling you for some translation to have in that forum (if that can make happend!) My language it's English, but when someone post romania, (like i say it again.) i can't understand it and i can't help for myself to be more carefull in forum and in-game. :)

I don't know any plugin to do this, but i suggest you to message the author of the post and urge him to translate that post(attach the link) and i'm pretty sure that he will responde on your request.

Lock.

(until i find something)