News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Ramura

banned

Name: Ramura

Banned for: Troll Hack

By: Geo12

Other details: I was afk on the server and when i came back i found out that  i got perma ban from Geo12 for troll hack. I dont understand why, maybe this is just a mistake. Please unban me as i am a new player and want to play here. My IP : 172.104.211.194

I was spectating all players, they all were working, only you didn't. How do you explain at 0:12 ?

Edited by Sami

How can i know what happened if i was afk? If someone hacks , im not responsible for him.

Edited by Ramura

Acum 4 ore, Ramura a spus:

How can i know what happened if i was afk? If someone hacks , im not responsible for him.

Ok, what about last time when i have been connected on server ( 1 - 2 hours ago ).

Just connected ,  and saw more that 4 Reports against you, Teleporting, Ramming , Death Match with minigun. 

Soo..have u been AFK all that time, right ? 😕

...all that liars..

Edited by blacklife

I did not play at that time bruh (and obviously i didn't have how to play). Maybe you should verify the ip's (that's why i gave it away, thought you're smarter). Again, im not responsible for another person's hacks. And those that you enumerated are 3, not 4. Either you're a liar, or you can't count to 4. Also, its lies*, not liars*. 

Edited by Ramura