Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Nume pe server: Fusion
	Varsta: 15
	Sugestia: May i ask about Company, We have already company script thats right. But Company is kinda useless, What if we need add some more exiting
Adding Company bases in different areas specially on LV Our car can park on Bases like road train trailers and more, When we buy vehicles we can buy vehicles
for company Called 'Company Vehicle' Every players can use company vehicles(FOR THOSE MEMBERS OF COMPANY). And for houses we can change the vehicles slots.
example level 1 house equivalent to 2 vehicle and so on I have complaint about price of houses why the houses is too cheap if the houses the trill is gone.
So for achievements. if can add more achievements thats would be greatful to players, Players hardwork to get the achievements and for Company bases I can help about mapping
	Cu ce crezi ca ne-ar ajuta sugestia ta?: Yes, This suggestions may help you not only for you also us! Thank you. and salut Romania National Trucking!

"This suggestion is not copy to other server i've own idea about this if u think i copy this idea okay go ahead."

Edited by Fusion

I already have added new achievements in my update(that update is in my pc, it's not ready). The leader of the company can buy trucks and the employees of the company also can use them(/gettrailer at the company headquarters). Your suggestion about the level of the house is damn wrong. You can own 3 houses, so if the houses have level 10 you can own a total of 30 cars, much more than you need and you use(that's if I understood well). I can handle with the mapping and the scripting, i only need time. I'll let the others say their opinion too.

Edited by Sami
  • Like 1

Too many cars... It's OK now.

About the companies... I have another idea, but that needs an awesome and attractive companies system. 

If a player wants to create a new company, he has to pay (yeah, real money) for this. sk everything will be free and muuuch more competitive.