Sign In

Hype Zone

New theme is UP!!!

News

Stay tuned by visiting this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Yashas

I got Demoted.?

So i login [ I used to play before too] then i see vehicles lying everywhere and  i do /rac. It comes that : You must be admin level 1 " and why is this coming? I checked in /topadmins My name was not there. I went to /admins > Helpers > There are no server helpers. So why exactly did the Owner / RCON demote me? If any mistakes tell me that, i will correct it all by my self. And if there was a server test for a update and mistakenly i have been banned? I need the reasons. No offense to the owners.

No I just came back from exams. And iam not in active. If you want me to prove it go to /gangs>/gm 6 >And search on last seen with my name on it. More proof-  Ask SyycD

An administrator must be more active than you are. I haven't seen you yesterday or before, where are u ? U said u finished your exams.. also you must know that.. u are admin for free so.. i literally can demote you everytime i want, so.. if you want to be again.. you really must do something. So.. this is it. I demoted all helpers and 1 moderator i think, oh yea and 1 advisor, because they are not active, so i'm gonna search for others then. Because i want active administrator to be ONLINE not OFFLINE, you know ?

So, so, so.. so. 

:topicclosed: